Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Master Bath Mural

Here she is! I may tweak a little more later. I'm not entirely in love with her lips and she may need a little more shading but that can wait for the time being. I am happy with her for now!

mural

I have to say, it's been kind of fun watching her morph on the camera. Though I did have a moment of panic this afternoon. I cut my toe while I was adding a touch of high light to her face and had pretty much obliterated ALL of the shading. But I was concentrating on not bleeding all over everything and I didn't really notice until I uploaded the photos - ack!

Three new sketches for some gorgeous filigree on the desk! End of year book work is actually getting done lol Signed up for Bead Soup Seven ..... It's going to be HUGE! Monstrously HUGE!! Over 500 people signed up this time!! I thought my eyes were going cross reading all the blogs last time! This is going to be FUN!

I guess I should get some sanding done in the front hallway, the laundry room and the weight room. Then maybe I can get some more painting done and curtains sewn and hung downstairs.

Obviously no rest here! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment