Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Allow Me A Little Proud Mom Moment

Wind Dancer studios shares a Proud Mama Moment, #ProudMama
My Son at Last Nights Honors Reception


I post a lot about my younger daughter, she graduates college in less than two weeks ... wow time flies! I don't post about my son nearly as often,  I've shared some of his jewelry over the years but  these days he likes to play with bigger pieces of metal and much bigger torches.

Alex is the youngest of my three and has really come into his own in college. I'm very proud of him and the direction he's headed. Last night I had the honor of attending an Honors Reception where the kids were referred to as our family. Students who not only have the intelligence but the grit that is required to become our future leaders and business owners, the people who will shape our future. Does that make a heart swell or what?

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my Heart Swells!
See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment