Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Beads n Blessings Contest Necklace is Done!

It's done! It's done! My necklace is done! I have a couple little tweaks to do - I noticed a loose bead that needs snugging up and am contemplating adding one or two more crystals either to the focal or to the clasp, and I think I'm going to make a pair of matching earrings. But it's done and I'm so excited because it is so very pretty and sparkly and I'm really hoping I can catch the sparkle on camera! Penelope, the little Magpie, has tried to steal it and Paige wants to take the pics :o) So I know I've got a good one here!

This is the contest I entered

http://www.beads-n-blessings.com/art_with_heart_beading_competition

To the beads in the kit I added from my stash some Vintaj brass chain and filigree, some coordinating seeds and xillion cut Swarovski crystals in Gold Shadow.

I'm still waiting to hear back on whether it's ok to post pics, so you get the post before I've even had a chance to take them, but I will post as soon as I get the ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment