Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's a Hand Made Holiday -

Christmas is this weekend and as I pledged it's a Hand Made Holiday! I am up to my eyeballs in my gifting creations heading down the home stretch with several gifts to go yet.

We'll be making cookies and fudge in my house tonight and then it's back to the grindstone for me :) So far I've made a necklace, crocheted three cute ear flap hats, made 16 ornaments and am currently finishing up a ring and trying to decide what to make for the youngest nephews.

I make ornaments every year, mostly for my own tree but I do make them as gifts too. So if you're looking for that last minute gift todays post should serve as great inspiration for you!

Christmas Ornaments!! Enjoy!

Source: etsy.com via Dana on Pinterest




Source: etsy.com via Dana on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Dana on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Dana on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Dana on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Dana on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Dana on Pinterest




Normally I tell you where I found these awesome goodies...... quite a few are available to purchase and the rest are free tutorials. Click through to my Pinterest board, and click again to get to the original.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment