Thursday, August 30, 2012

All Reveals in One Place

If like me, you got behind on your hopping for the Bead Soup Blog Party, I have got some great news for you! Tanya has finished compiling all our reveal blog posts! You can see the whole Hop on three pages - one for each reveal!

https://sites.google.com/site/beadsoupparty2012/home/Reveal-1

I started you off on Reveal One just click on the tabs up top to navigate to Reveals two and three.

After the creative frenzy my poor desk was covered - I mean covered!!!! - with bits of wire and beads and tools and sketches and UFO's. It was a disaster area. As much as my muse loves a mess to create in, I don't so much like mess. Yes, I like to see and touch but mess equals chaos to my brain.

So I got to putting away and finishing up a couple ideas and suddenly my desk is starting to show itself again! Happiness! I can think again and create again!! It's funny, I brought the second desk up from the basement so I could keep a clean desk and a messy desk - but messy will not be contained. I feel much better now that I've gotten some cleaning up and finishing up done.

I even managed to snap a couple pics. Nice overcast day it was - until I walked outside with camera in hand. The sun was so happy to see me it popped out from behind that cloud with a fierceness of light! Shadows were casting shadows! There in the shade of the Hickory is a pallet of the last of the cinder blocks. On the cinder blocks is an old oak board, once upon a time it was the shelf I kept my pots and gardening hand tools on. All weathered and grey and in the bright shade...... sounds like the formula for some great pics doesn't it? Neutral background and natural light with no shadows, so I snapped a few. I know the weathered board has been done to death but I think these just may be some of my better photos. If only I hadn't sneezed lol Kidding, I didn't bring the tripod out so many of them were a bit fuzzy. But I did get a couple really nice ones!

vintajcharmedlvs

Thanks for stopping by! See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment