Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Soup has begun to Simmer!

Our soups have made their way to each of us and I must say my partner Jennifer was very generous!

DSCN2289

I think this was payback for sending Jean all those packages last soup hop lol But I have to say, I think it's the way to go. You don't have to send a lot, but packaged up is just so FUN!! Makes me feel guilty all over again. I felt guilty when I sent it to Jean, but now I feel guilty I didn't send it to Jennifer.

Even the card she sent was super cute!

DSCN2286

I don't have a lot of greens in my stash it's something I've tried to remedy but I just seem to be drawn to the other colors more often. So it's really cool that greens are the color she chose to send. The lamp worked pieces she made are just beautiful and I'm proud to have them.

Source: flickr.com via Dana on Pinterest



Source: flickr.com via Dana on Pinterest



The beads are very earthy green, just soft and mystical. Paired with the copper and brass they have a very woodland feel to them.

Source: flickr.com via Dana on Pinterest



A fairy like feel to them. And so my Faerie Folk and Fantasy Inspiration Board on Pinterest was born.

I'm really looking forward to playing with these beads, the inspiration is flowing and I have several ideas perking. :)

Now that Jennifer has received her soup I can show you what I sent. Since Jennifer owns a bead store I didn't want to send a bunch of beads she could just pick up from any of her shelves, I took it on as a challenge to make all the components I sent so they would be new and unique to her. I feel a little guilty I didn't send more but no one else will have the pieces I sent to her :)



Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon, I'll be designing with these beauties, getting ready for the reveal on Mar 30th!
See ya next time!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked your soup. I had so much fun choosing various beads and findings. I am honored that you created each of the beautiful components you sent me. I hope I didn't overwhelm you with too much stuff, I just couldn't stop. I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my soup! The inspiration is wonderful, I've already put together a pair of earrings, have designs for another pair, two necklaces and maybe a bracelet in the works. I'm excited I like the direction the necklace is taking so far, I hope you will too!

      Delete
  2. That's a fun way to meet and greet! Looking forward to seeing your creations too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the soup you sent and the soup you received are inspiring! I know you will each have so much fun designing with these beautiful beads and bits. I can't wait to see what results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's kind of like cheating though, these beads are so gorgeous, all I have to do is listen to them :)

      Delete