Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Today's To Do's

Wind Dancer Studios: Wishing the kiddo well as she moves out.


I had the idea for todays post, even had it partially written in my head. Then I had to head into town and run a couple errands. When I came home I needed to order a new printer to replace the one that died a couple weeks back. By the time all that was done I completely forgot what todays topic was.

POOF

GONE

I've sat and tried to remember what it was but it just isn't coming to me.

Oh wait! I think it was customer service and being in business means you need to be nice even though you want to be rude and sassy. It was a thought  I had while reading advice being given to a frustrated seller in a group on FB, boy that advice was full of sass!! I'll have to write that down for fleshing out later or I'll forget.... again!

So today then? CATS!

Not really, my oldest has moved out again. I rearranged the furniture (makes the living room feel bigger) and I need to make sure to get those things she had in my kitchen packed up so the oldest has them for her new apartment. My brain has just been a little preoccupied with other things.

It's not that the blog isn't important, it's just that sometimes other things are more important, like my family. That's the way it should be for all of us. Family first.

So I'm off to my kitchen today, packing up the things she left behind. I'll miss seeing her here but I'm awfully proud of her. She's going to do wonderfully I'm sure of it.

Have a great day, hug those you love!

Thanks for stopping by!
We'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment