Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bead Soup! - Jeans Beads

My partner as I said before is Jean Yates. She has this wonderful high energy and the more we talk the more I find out we have in common.
I know she has thanked Lori for pairing us up, but I don't think I have.
Thank you Lori!

I spent some time looking through her shop
Browsing her Flick'r and reading her blog.
I think I have gotten a sense of her style, her jewelry is all so full of joy and whimsy. For her soup ingredients, I was very inspired by a photo she shared on her Facebook wall. It was in some of her favorite colors so I ran with it. Jean is quite accomplished and challenging that can be tough, hopefully the beads I chose provides some challenge for her and in a good way. I have to say, I've decided I definitely need to make something in these colors myself, they are gorgeous!

I also sent along a small token of friendship. I do hope she likes it and her soup too!

Please be sure to stop by and visit Jean in her ETSY and her BLOG, you won't be sorry you did!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/theoriginaljeanyates
http://snapoutofitjean.wordpress.com/
http://prettykittydogmoonjewelry.blogspot.com/

See ya next time!

9 comments:

  1. Dear Dana: I have NEVER seen anything as beautiful as your package , hand made and hand painted, when it arrived last night, after dark. I cannot express what it means to me to imagine that you might think that I am worthy of such beautiful packaging. I burst into tears (not my normal style) and decided to put everything away until I could get some good photos.

    I am so glad you have a photo of your beautiful box here on your blog, as I did undo the ribbon. So nothing already is as it was when I received it.
    You have amazing talent in a massive arena of artistic fields--someday soon I would like to interview you and find out how you got to where you are!

    Until both my children are home today from summer session ( the two with autism go to school in the summer as well as the regular school year) I do not want to begin a photo session. In fact, I may wait and see if the light is better tomorrow.

    However, I want to tell you that I have NEVER recieved such a beautiful gift in my LIFE. My head is spinning! Thank you SO much, Dana: you are so amazing you make my head spin!
    love xox jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it!
      Of course you're worth it and more!

      hugs xox
      Dana

      Delete
  2. Love your packaging and just saw what you sent - stunning! Can't wait to see what Jean creates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean :) I can't wait to see what she makes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great box, great blog, lovely all round Thank you Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete