Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

I was going to wait to post until I had my reveal post for Diana's (Suburban Girl Studios) snowflake written up but realized it's New Years eve and this would be my last post of the year.

Thank you for being a part of my year in 2014 for listening to me ramble and looking at my pretties. Thank you for coming along on this ride with me and I do hope you'll join me again in  2015. Diana's Snowflake will be a beautiful way to start the New Year so be sure to pop back in just a couple days to see that.

Did I mention after several years of just missing the boat I finally made it into the Year of Jewelry?
A piece a week! It's going to be a busy year! That's good, I like busy! It's going to be a wonderful year!



Happy New Year! Here's to 2015 being as good as I think it will be....... or better!

No comments:

Post a Comment