Wednesday, March 7, 2012

182 down 18 to go

Who knew blog hopping could be so exhausting?!

It's not the reading that's wiped me out. It's the high energy of it all. The anticipation, the pure joy and happiness - it's Christmas in every post! :D

This has been an amazing ride and I'm happy to have been a part of it. Truly.

Next time though.......I'm pacing myself!!!! lol I've gone through 182 blogs, pretty sure I left a comment for everyone, my sincere apologies if I didn't. I found a couple blogs I had not marked off that I had already visited and some that I hadn't but had marked. If I missed you please let me know!

Sincere thanks to Lori for co-ordinating and logistics this was world wide and a pretty amazing thing to pull off in sync!

Well then 18 more to go for me and back to dust bunnies and rock laying! Seed starting I think - maybe I can cloche them and protect them from the MagPie's and actually get them into the garden this year! But that's a story for another day! Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment