Saturday, January 12, 2013

Been a couple weeks, but I am still here....

Just been keeping busy on this end and time slips away from me on weeks like that.

On the home front: Hubs has finally decided it's time to hook up the Whirlpool bath YAY!! however I was in the middle of painting a mural on the wall above the tub.... Pics of mural soon, promise! In fact, now that I'm trying to write a blog post he's decided to pull the tub so I could work on mural while he runs for parts. Isn't that the way?! lol

So keeping this short.... Lori Anderson of Bead Soup fame is hosting another blog hop. Memories and Thanks. I had intended on participating in this one but got busy and I knew I'd be completely overwhelmed had I added one more thing to my plate. Do visit, it's a wonderful way to give thanks to those who lift you and memorialize those who left too soon.

I'm off! Need to get those paintbrushes whirring!!
Thanks for stopping by!
See you next time!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment