Friday, February 8, 2013

Soup Sneak Peak.....

It's Bead Soup time again!

I have been assigned the first reveal and have been paired with my neighbor!
Well sort of, she lives just across the state line to the north by oh several hours drive.
Who? Oh! My partner for this round is Jennifer Lavite. She is the owner of Dry Gulch Beads and judging by her blog a lamp worker.
This is Jennifers Blog stop by and give her a little love! In case my link tool didn't work :) http://www.drygulchbeadsandjewelry.blogspot.com

So think you're up for a sneak peak of what I sent? I mailed my little package of goodies off yesterday and since she lives so close Jennifer should have them by Monday......



I'm really excited to see if Jennifer likes what I sent and I can't wait to get started cooking with what she sends!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak!
See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you sent! I am a lampworker and I have been doing a lot of enameling too. I have never even tried to create the beautiful wire work that you do! I love your work! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd like to try enameling one day. Some of the pieces I've seen are just gorgeous! I am in awe of those of you who play with molten glass. I remember watching a glass blower when I was little and thought that was just the collect thing. I could just sit and watch him and the black smith for hours :) I am so looking forward to this round of Bead Soup!

      Delete
  2. Wow! We just received the package of bead soup treasures from you. Your wire wrapped pieces are spectacular! You are very talented and I can't wait to begin creating with your beautiful components. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them! I can't wait to see what you do with them!!

      Delete