Saturday, June 28, 2014

Inspiration

You are the Magic!
You Are It!


Whoops! I came pretty close to missing this weeks post! I had one planned and even started to write it up but I got a little sidetracked with life and a couple custom orders. One of the best reasons if you ask me!. Now, just incase you're still hopping - I know I still am!! Bead Soup Post is HERE!

First thing Monday morning my FB feed had not one but two back to back inspirational posts, my daily note from the universe made it the triple threat and then to top it all off the feed for Pinterest and Etsy were both full of inspirational quotes. Well, with the constant feel goods I knew the week was going to be all about inspiration! And all about inspiration it was.


Believe in Yourself!!
Believe!


We all need the reminder to believe in ourselves from time to time don’t we? Oh the mountains we can move when we do!
Believe, believe you can, believe you will.  Believe it and you can achieve it. I do believe and I hope you do too.

It’s nose back to the grindstone for me... The sketch and price have been approved so I have another custom order to work on.
Custom work is one of my favorite things to do, so it has been a very good week!

Thanks for stoppin by!
We’ll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment