Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Post, A Post, I need a Post!

Forgot I didn't have one waiting in the queue! Biggest best grin! I've been writing my posts as the mood struck and then placing them in the queue so they would automatically post at even intervals helping me become less sporadic and keeping my writing natural. Until, that is, you forget you don't have a post written lol

On the desk today is piece three for the Bead Soup Blog Party on Saturday. It's been a long week and I haven't been feeling very creative so it's still lacking a couple inches of chain. It's coming along and it's really pretty and far more ornate than my usual. I'm really glad that that's the purpose of Bead Soup :D I have a tendency to start a project and then put it aside if it isn't in my norm. These three projects have pushed me to pick up ideas and run with them. Reminded me to play with my beads and just enjoy the process and the outcome.

Unfortunately, It doesn't look like I'll get to the Scarab before the hop but I will be sure to post it when I do have time play..... I do however, have for you the inspiration pic for number three. It is a repin from my Sunrise board on Pinterest, the colors caught my attention out of the corner of my eye as I was looking through the beads Courtney sent. Effectively choosing what to use next for me.

Source: flickr.com via Dana on Pinterest



Make sure to pop back in on Saturday to see what I made. I'll also have a list of the other Bead Soup'ers so you can hop the blogs with us. Just make sure you have a comfy chair, your coffee or tea and a drool rag ready! There are a lot of us and we are one talented group!! I can't wait to see what everyone else has been making!

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning shot! I can't wait to see what you made. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn;t that pretty? Those are the colors we've been having here lately too. If I only had a pond for them to reflect off of. ohhh my :)
      I'm getting excited about the reveal but I have got to get those last couple inches of chain made!

      Delete