Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April's Birthstone = Diamond

So I have had my nose to the grindstone just playing with metals and beads with more and more ideas just constantly popping up - I LOVE it!!  But that means it's April Fools Day and here I am with no scheduled post!! Ack I was doing so well too lol Birthstones to the rescue, eh didn't I tell you they'd come in handy?! Whew!


This months birthstone is Diamond - a girls best friend! So Marilyn sang anyway :)

She who from April dates her years,
Diamonds shall wear, lest bitter tears
For vain repentance flow; this stone,
Emblem of innocence, is known.

Sapphire was also on the list as the month's birthstone up until about 1912 when it converted to Diamonds alone.

To the Moon and Back

I don't have any jewelry in my Etsy shop with Diamonds but I do have a cute pair of Crystal earrings

Thanks for stoppin' by!
We'll see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment