Tuesday, July 29, 2014

25 Sketches = Number 6


I know we're going a little backwards here but number seven beads were whispering such sweet nothings that I had to play with them first ...grin

Number Six of 25

the Backside & Clasp
I won the focal beads on the jewelry forum. My friend Anne was the host and she was sweet enough to call several of us winners!  As you can see I refined the sketch even more and cleaned up the lines. I actually have one more sketch where I worked out these lines, I'm a little more cautious with gold than I am with copper because when you're working with gold you ( read I ) don't want mistakes. Granted this is gold filled but it was over $100 an ounce there for awhile and I just assume not waste any.

gemstone, gold, and crystal necklace
25 Sketches #6

The earrings from Sketch number 7 have found their way into my Etsy store, I still have to wrangle the numbers for this one before it can go. And maybe a couple more photos. I think I may have finally got all the sugar taken care of on the camera so better photos are back! ::::knock on wood:::::

Thanks for stoppin' by!
We'll see ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment