Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Novembers Birthstone = Topaz

Can you believe it's already Thanksgiving week? Time has just absolutely flown by this year!

November's birthstone is Golden Topaz and Citrine. I really like this months poem.

Who first comes to this world below
With drear November's fog and snow,
Should prize the topaz's amber hue,
Emblem of friends and lovers true.

Way back when Pearl was included with Topaz for this months birthstones. Then in 1912 it was dropped for Novembers stone. Topaz stood alone as the months stone until 2013 when Citrine was added to the list.

This Months Citrine Offerings


I don't use Golden Topaz very often but when I do it gets snapped up pretty quickly. Citrine I use a little more often, I do like the happy golden color. I know I usually do a treasury with items in chosen months color, but with Thanksgiving looming and having just curated the entire LACWE team on Etsy I think I'm going to skip. My poor laptop needs it's cache cleaned I've looked at so many things these last couple of weeks.

Be Thankful this week and always
for 
Good Friends
Love of Family
Good and plentiful Food
Warm and dry beds
Cherished ones to Love
and be Loved by.

Now go forth and Eat too much
Laugh too loud
and give as many hugs and kisses as you can.

Happy Thanks Giving!


Next week begins our annual Holiday Countdown, cookies this year?
Thanks for stopping by!
We'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment